Become a Design Partner!
Join our private beta to get early access to our upcoming product that brings AWS IAM Change Intelligence to cloud teams using Terraform
Request Beta Access
We're building a powerful toolkit for cloud teams working with Terraform on AWS. Join the waitlist and we'll notify you when we're ready for you to give it a spin!
The missing clarity in your cloud permissions
IAM Pulse compares code to cloud for a more accurate assessment of what could happen downstream if an AWS IAM change is applied in Terraform
Gain IAM visibility in your infra code
IAM policies & configurations are parsed out from Terraform repositories to isolate & analyze permission sets.
Determine risk impact of changes
Actionable insights behind permission changes dropped in a GitHub pull request to support collaborative peer reviews.
Visualize & navigate access vectors
An intuitive data visualization model to better demonstrate multi-dimensional access paths & object relationships.
IAM Impact Analysis
Eliminate the guesswork when working with IAM in Terraform through helpful insights behind code changes.
Differences in Access Outcomes
- Types of changes that would modify the actions or relationships that determine identity and resource access
Possible Breaking Changes
- Types of changes that deny previously allowed actions that could impact production apps & services
Potential Escalation Paths
- Types of changes that add transitive access paths across accounts or roles that may not be intentional
A mental map of your AWS environments to better orient and explore the impact of making changes
Calculate Permission Sets
- See the aggregate evaluation logic across different policy types and boundaries
Simulate Access Outcomes
- Follow how permissions plus context determine whether select actions are allowed or denied
Compare Changes Visually
- Visualize proposed changes in a before and after mode with diff elements highlighted for review
How It Works
Impact analysis is where static and dynamic analysis meet to derive meaning and truths you wouldn't get from code or account scans alone.
We scan and model IAM changes in Terraform directly from the code diff
We determine the nature and impact of any IAM changes, and deliver a summary
We model all objects and relationships in an account and run IAM simulations
Get a free AWS IAM Assessment
During our private beta period, we're seeking select design partners who will grant read-only access to AWS and/or Terraform code for us to analyze & visualize.
Here's how it works:
- Option A: We'll deliver you a Cloud Formation stack to establish a cross-account trust relationship
- Option B: You'll add our GitHub App to a Terraform repository
- Our services will scan your AWS account and/or Terraform code to model its IAM permissions
- We'll run our analysis tools on our end and create a summary report with our findings
- We'll connect via Zoom to walk through the results and demonstrate your environment in our IAM Visualizer
You get a sneak peek of our product with helpful insights, we get feedback on our approach & design. Win-win!
Join the beta waitlist
Enter your email to get notified when our product becomes available to try.
Sign Up for the community
Create your member profile to get involved with our content, programs, and events.