How to apply to join, participate, and contribute to our invite-only community – trust is shared amongst our members for an inclusive and positive experience.
The IAM Pulse Community is free to join, but we've made it invite-only. We aim for the community to be welcoming to all, and we're extending that trust to all of our members. Existing members, starting with the IAM Pulse team, are granted 5 invites upon registration to be distributed amongst their respective trusted networks. Only invited users can register to become members, and that relationship is made known amongst all members. A community that vouches for each other is a healthy community!
- Invitations are not transferable. If an active IAM Pulse member invites a prospective member who declines, that person may not pass the invitation to someone else.
- Invitations do not expire. We welcome new members any time.
- If multiple active members invite the same prospective member, that person only needs to accept one invitation.
- If a member distributes all invitations and would like to request more, they may contact the IAM Pulse team and ask... nicely :)
- New members are subject to the Code of Conductonce they complete their registration
- New members are encouraged to complete their personal profile, which will be viewable on the community site
- New members will receive a welcome email from our team, and can choose to subscribe to our periodic newsletter of relevant community content, discussions, and commentary.
We highly value our members who contribute content to the IAM Pulse Community. Members retain all rights to their content and may share what is published on the IAM Pulse community website to other platforms.
Contributors must share content that is relevant, high-quality, fosters collective learning, and is not designed primarily for the purposes of self-promotion.
- Content must be submitted through the IAM Pulse Community website using the submission form
- The IAM Pulse Team will review and approve all content submissions prior to publishing
- If a post contains affiliate links, that fact must be clearly disclosed. For instance, with language such as: "This post includes affiliate links; I may receive compensation if you purchase products or services from the different links provided in this article."
Content contributed to the IAM Pulse Community site may be used by the IAM Pulse Team to promote the contributor and their work via IAM Pulse social media channels, the IAM Pulse Community website, or the IAM Pulse newsletter.
Contributors assume all risk for the content they post, including someone else's reliance on its accuracy, claims relating to intellectual property, or other legal rights. If you believe that a member has plagiarized your content, misrepresented your identity, or otherwise violated our Code of Conduct, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. The IAM Pulse team may remove any content in violation of our Code of Conduct or this Contributor Agreement.
Get the IAM Pulse Check Newsletter
We send out a periodic newsletter full of tips & tricks, contributions from the community, commentary on the industry, relevant social posts, and more.
Checkout past issues for a sampling of the goods.